Friday, February 18, 2011

Back. And. Awesome.

So, I know I'm not posting regularly, and I would try to fix that if I weren't lazy. As it is, I'm procrastinating a French project that's due Wednesday, which I have to write in French and am really confused about.
And speaking of French (which I keep typing as Frnech for some reason), here's France!

If you watch Hetalia, you'll know why I'm currently checking under my bed to make sure he's not stalking me.

...

Well, now that I've creeped myself out, let's move on.

Practice for Annie Get Your Gun is almost over, and backup singer isn't too awful a part. I get a dress with awesome sleeves and a ballgown, as well as a chance to act stupid.

*searching Victorian anime pictures*
*now very jealous*
*can't find one to upload*

Moving on.
Well, aside from those crazy people I call my friends being weird as usual, nothing else is going on. And you're probably bored with my ramblings anyway, so I'll leave you with this giant blank space and be on my way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Goodbye.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment