Saturday, February 5, 2011

WAI HERRO THAR

ZOMG HAI I HASN'T SEEN YU IN FUREBBER!!! AI IZ SOOOO GLAD TO SEE YU!! BE MAI BESTESTESTEST FRIEND PLEEEEEZ!!!!


...


*blink blink*



Ok, on to acting at least partially sane.
Sooo...
Yeah, that's not happening, is it?

*pause*

NEIN!!!
Ahem.

So anyways, you'd probably like me to stop randomly pressin
g enter now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAno. I'll
press enter whenever I want! Which happens to not be right noW! I also like SHIFT AND CAPS LOCK.

Sorry, I was at a swim meet today and was running on energy food and screaming in Japanese and German. (which are both energy sources.) So I'm kinda sorta reallyreallyreally hyper right now. And I like saying nein a lot. Cause it's fun. And so is almost anything in German. Which brings me to my next point. I realized recently that the 3 words I can say in the most languages (besiders English) are:

Hello: French, Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, Hawaiian, Spanish, Hungarian (though I can't spell it).

No: German, French, Spanish, Iknowthereareothersbutnothingcomestomindatthemoment.

Germany: French, German, Japanese, Spanish (not entirely sure).

It's because I like to greet and deny. And the Germany thing... is because I'm awesome.

So anyways, my cat (Neko! Chat! Gato! Katze! Elefant!) is outside currently, he got thrown out for being unruly. Which is a fun word. (And yes, I did include elephant in my list of different words for cat. Thank you for noticing. Danke. Yeah, I'm feeling somewhat bilingual... um... trilingual today.)

And this is Japan.


SOHERE'SACHIBITHEEND!
BYE! *runs away*

No comments:

Post a Comment