Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm really bad at posting regularly...

So hey guys, I'm back! Assuming I have more blog readers than my 1 follower and my friend who said she read this once. BUT technically that's plural and qualifies for being called 'guys.'
Enough of my rambling and on with the post!
Anyways, I have nothing to show you people unless I think of something at the last second, but I have plenty of uninteresting stories!

I'm currently on spring break, which means it's spring, which means HEY WEATHER IT'S SPRING NOW!! Actually it's been really warm lately until now, and this is frustrating.
DISCLAIMER: No, it's not actually that cold. And it hasn't snowed since the day after Christmas. And I'm being a wimp because it's been so warm lately. And my jacket has taken up hiding whenever I need it so I have to walk around in the cold wearing whatever shirt I had picked out thinking I'd have a jacket.

Oh yeah, I drew a new picture recently-

This is Stella, if you haven't seen my older posts. She normally doesn't wear a ponytail, but it kinda looks cool on her. Whoever she just fought probably regrets challenging her, as Stella is a half-Saiyan, half-demon warrior who rarely shows mercy.

Hey, you know how I have a habit of giving you gift ideas for the next holiday (which happens to be Easter, and not too far away)?
Well here's what I'm expecting now:

GET ME A RUSSIA, DA.

Ok, I'm bored with this post now, so anything I say will probably be even more boring than what I've already said. PEACE.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment