Saturday, September 10, 2011

YOU THERE. READ THIS POST.

YES YOU. YOU WITH THE FACE AND THE HAIR AND THE CLOTHES. (if there are any faceless, hairless, and/or clothesless people reading this, I apologize. Also, you Facelesses and Clotheslesses, please stop freaking me out.) COME HERE AND READ THIS POST. IT'S GOOD

FOR

YOUR





SOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL.

Soooo, now that I (probably) have your attention, I'm going to tell you of some of my amazing DragonCon experiences.
Firstly, the costumes were awesome and sometimes slightly scary. I met some people with a color-changing portal gun, the girl who built the Wheatley puppet, a lady dressed as a hat, someone dressed as Link who never once broke character, several of Chell, a few My Little Ponies, some realistic zombies, a few elaborate but unidentifiable costumes, some apes, someone wearing a bumper sticker for a top (which was deeply disturbing), more than a few amazing shirts that made me very jealous, some guys from various anime, especially Goku (I saw about 5 of him). There were also some people in huge cardboard Minecraft costumes, several countries (America, Prussia, Switzerland, Chibitalia, and Canada) and a ridikkulus (hehe magic joke) number of Harry Potter people.
I met a bunch of cool people, mainly nerdy artists and stuff, including the Artix Entertainment people who made DragonFable and are partially responsible for my geekiness. I was recognized as GLaDOS, mainly because of my nametag and personality core necklace and the fact that I was walking around with Chell (my cousin), and I got a ton of pictures with various people. I also bought a wooden katana from a place where they were actually selling real swords, daggers, and other cool weapons, three shirts (lemon grenades, all your brains, and Piccolo), and acquired a small collection of buttons to go on my Bag of Holding. Sadly, I didn't find anyone dressed as Hiei, Vegeta, or Russia, otherwise I would have about a billion more pictures.
(Reading through this, I've noticed far too many parentheses...)

Anyway, this is getting to be a bit long so I think I'll leave the rest for later.
If you were too lazy to read that, this should sum it up for you:
IT. WAS. AMAZING.

Elefanten,
Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment