Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bwomp blap boop. Low brass.

I'm (temporarily) back from the void of laziness and limited free time that stole me recently! Let us rejoice!

Why have I returned to this blog, you ask? *ignoring yells of the NOBODY CARES variety* Because, dear stalkers, I will be venturing to a magical world of awesome tomorrow. That world is a haven for nerds such as myself with my mostly-done cheap GLaDOS costume, known as...


DRAGONCON! *dances* *can't dance* *stands still instead*

Yes, stalkers, I'm going to DragonCon and DragonCon is where I'm going. If you're there and you find a sketchy brown-haired kid in a lab coat holding a companion cube, it might just be me. How awesome am I? Very awesome.

That's about it, except for this one thing:
Here's the Morality Core as a human. Android, actually. And now that's everything.

Team neutrality,
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment