Monday, September 26, 2011

My shirt is a Jupiter.

So doods. I was at a band competition on Saturday, where our band was about the second or third smallest one there. We did our show (The Planets, hence the Jupiter shirt), marched off the field, tried not to die of heat exhaustion, and got all depressed because we were convinced that we sucked. The performance was something of a disaster, even compared to a few of our weaker halftimes. But the judges thought differently and gave us all superior ratings and eight (I think) trophies. AND we were the best band in our class, and lost to the huge impressive bands with around 300 people by just a few points. Success? Yes. Yes it was. We then rode the bus back home, got there around 2 AM, and slept as late as we possibly could. Especially me, as I got up at 7:30 for riding. Then there was play practice on Sunday, and I was almost late because I was still waking up.

Speaking of the play, this one is quite entertaining. If you've ever heard of The Complete Works of William Shakespeare Abridged, that's what we're doing. Somewhat shortened and edited for an ensemble instead of three people, but yes. And I get to be Tybalt in Romeo and Juliet, which is awesome as it involves a swordfight, much screaming, and a dramatic death scene. Fun fun fun fun funfunfunfunfun.

Is there anything else to say? No, no there isn't. Has that ever stopped me from talking before? Nope. Lately I've been working on adorable/creepy characters that look like skinny doughboys with shiny eyes that are really far apart, and can now pose them, give them outfits, and draw other characters like them. I also have several really insane drawings in my headache machine notebook (optical illusion, muahahaha) that I would post here in my normal habit of bragging about how great my art is, but I haven't scanned them and they're small and the scanner would probably make them look weird since they're in pencil and wow this sentence is really long, and I'm still ridiculously tired from Saturday (in case you forgot, it was the band competition of epicness), and I'm not stopping this sentence until I can fit in one more mini-sentence in, and now I've done that so I think I'll finally add end punctuation! Exclamation point!

Point being, I like chocolate.
Du riechst wie ein Fischermann,
Xenon

1 comment:

  1. great man great ideas i like it for my car and love it like a fan so your work is appreciate able and in the last i would like to thank you dear for sharing it with us so nicely hid s

    ReplyDelete