Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I haven't disappeared. Much.

So you might have noticed that I haven't posted since September. I apologize and offer my laziness as an excuse. It gets in the way of productivity quite often.

Moving on. As you should probably know (and if you don't, I'll be worried), Christmas was a few days ago. It was an awesome year, as I received an iPad that I'm using at present, a super awesome zebra hat that I've worn every day since I got it, a talking turret flashlight, a stuffed zombie, a ridiculous amount of chocolate, and several other enjoyable gifts. My cousins got Skyrim, which makes me jealous and which I'm watching them play right now. It seems about as awesome as I've heard.
In other news, I have recently become obsessed with Deathnote. Of course, it's rare for me to not love an anime, but this one is wonderful and addictive. For my hypothetical readers who don't know Deathnote, it's about a notebook that kills anyone whose name is written in it, with certain restrictions that are complicated and I should stop talking before I tell the entire story. Suffice it to say that it is, in fact, very awesome and you should read it. Especially if you're twisted like me and enjoy reading about crazy people. Oh, and L. L is great.

That's pretty much everything I have to say. Comment if you wish (which you probably don't) and remember to check every once in a while if you want to read my increasingly rare posts.

Peace.
~Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment