Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I AM SO BORED.

You know how I keep saying I have nothing to say but this is my third post today? I actually don't have anything to say. I'm just making stuff up at random. Because I'm bored and I can't think of anything else to do. This probably isn't the best pastime as it involves my sharing idiotic and barely coherent bl


OOOOGGGG PPPPOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSTTTTTTTSSSS.
See what I mean?
Anyway, I'll just try to make some sense and/or keep your interest for the duration of this post, which will last until I think of something better to do.
My cousins are trying to make a fake movie about fighting, in which two of them fight/argue, one "films," and I sit in the background blogging and sitting like L. Have I mentioned that I've picked up that habit lately? Oh, and I'm also supposed to scream gibberish when my cousins are done fighting. Fun fun.

Nevermind. We were just screamed at to stop. So anyways, we've had cake for dessert two nights in a row. Ice cream cake. With really good frosting. I like cake, as I believe I've mentioned before. Moving on. I. Like. Being evil. *creepy smile* I'm still wearing my awesome zebra hat, which is great and really comfy and stays on my head and I don't look ridiculous because it's a ZEBRA so people don't think I'm being serious. Which I almost never am, but some people still don't know that.
You know one drawback of this iPad? You remember how I usually use adorable anime as filler for my posts? This device seems singularly designed to make this hard to do, especially since I'm used to my dad's computer with Windows and Explorer and stuff. I have no idea how to use the less obvious features of this thing. And I'm also not particularly good at figuring out technology. So I guess my dear readers will have to deal with not having adorable anime until I can figure it out/get on my dad's computer.





And now for a story(ish thing):


Derp, so this one time I was derping around like DERP DERP DERP DERP and then something happened and I was all DERP!?!? And then the thing that happened derped and everything exploded and derped. TEH ENDZ.

Okay, I think that's all for today. I'll stop bothering you for a moment, at least. Peace. Love. Derp. Anime.

Still no dying.
Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment