Saturday, June 25, 2011

Well then.

So I'm here, and for some reason I'm already dressed for a party tonight even though it's just 3:03 (rounding the time is for losers). I rode ponies today and didn't do much else. Hm... I was at my grandma's house a couple of days ago with my little cousins, Stephanie and Jennifer. They're adorable, but it gets tiring since they need to be playing something all the time, and Jennifer is a huge Justin Bieber fan. One word: Gross. I'm still working on getting Baby out of my head and keeping it gone. If I reminded you about that song and now it's stuck in your head... *snicker* you're welcome. And I'm sorry for the pain you must be in. On that subject, the little girls have made a plan to make me like Justine (that's not a typo): They will convince me to go to a concert, where he will pick me out of the crowd and break up with his girlfriend, then we'll get married and Stephanie will be able to like him without being judged.
Yeah.
And they seem to think that this is a foolproof plan and I'll cooperate with it.

While I was visiting, we went to my grandma's friend's house and saw an adorable miniature mare and foal, plus a little stallion named Hans. Mo, the foal, was adorable. He kept trying to eat our clothes, and he would run around the pasture every few seconds. There were also several goats who ate out of our hands and a big dog. This should be my house, as I am a surprisingly country person despite my computer addiction and house on the busiest street in the city.

So yeah, that's about all I have to say except that I'd like some cake, thanks.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment