Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Want to kill a few minutes?

Cool, you're already doing it. Great job. Actually, I don't think that requires praise now that I think about it. ANYWAY, I was looking back at some older posts here to refresh my memory on what I've said, and I found a picture of chibi Hiei in a gift box. You know how I always tell you to buy me stuff? Know what my next gift idea is?

Yep. A baby chinchilla. That would be pretty adorable, but if anyone can somehow make Hiei a real person and then send him to me, that would be awesome. Really, really awesome. Like, worth me giving you real money and being your BFF and possibly never bothering you again, if you're really good. I realize that most of the stuff I want that I post here is actually attainable, or at least tangible, and I know that Hiei is an anime character and I cannot have him because I live in the real world where people are not made of lines and there are no demons attacking the human world (as far as we know) and there are no quiet, violent guys with spiky hair and third eyes walking around, and I know that I'm a human (still being debated, actually) and would not know him even if he was real, but allow me to present my side of the story: CHIBI HIEI. IN A GIFT BOX. NNNOOOOOOOOWWWW.

Okay, that's about it.
-Xenon
Wasting your time since you started reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment