Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mohawk Farm

I don't know the meaning of that title any more than you do.

Okay, so the first thing I'd like to say is that IT IS SO HOT WHY IS IT SO HOT I'M BURNING WHY WON'T THE SUN STOP DOING THAT!?!?! This is coming from someone who likes summer, hot weather, swimming, and everything summerish except the increased number of bugs inside. Blah. Also, summer is slowly drawing to a close. For you people who still have time left, SHUT UP. My last two weeks of summer are full of band camp, which, while fun, is also murder. And there's still summer reading, blah blah blah blah... *dies*

*stands back up* So anyway, I'm done being pessimistic now. I ordered an Aperture Science Weighted Companion Cube from ThinkGeek yesterday. If you aren't familiar with ThinkGeek, go look at it. Now.
Wonderful science! I'll love it forever. Also, while at my cousins' house last week, I read the entire DBZ manga. You ask why I didn't do this earlier, and I say KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Anyway, if you survived the LAZAR, it was awesome. I also met some Dutch people who were cool and went to a cheesy/awesome theme park with permanent fair rides and huge funnel cakes. Very fun. But then it stormed so we had to leave. Hm... what else happened...

*saves the universe* You missed it. :D

I don't think there's anything else to say. Goodbye Caroline!
-Xenon

1 comment: