Thursday, July 21, 2011

Oh look, it's you guys. And you're floating...

One of the best lines from Charlie the Unicorn, and one that applies to my everyday life as well. (What? You mean you don't float around with your unicorn friends or scuba dive in midair!? WHAT UNIVERSE IS THIS!?!)

So anyway, I got a haircut earlier today. It's shoulder length with layers, and I find it enjoyable. AND it still goes into a ponytail, which is always good since I need a pewnehtayl to reid mah pewnehz. If you read that as though I spelled it normally, good job. If you couldn't understand it, out. Now. I have no use for you. *places you in a bottomless pit made of portals and watches* Stop screaming. It's distracting. Where were we? Oh right. Nowhere.  hiu <--I tried to make my cat say hi. Close enough. Now say hiu back to Duuuuuhk. I'm waaaaitinng...

Okay. He left. That's what you get for not returning his greeting. Bad, bad humans. *hits humans with a stick*

Well, that's about it. FAREWELL, MINIONS.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment