Friday, July 22, 2011

Random Nostalgia Fest

GREETINGS. Read this if you feel like wasting some time.

So here I am at my house, not doing much but waiting for my companion cube (GRAAAARGH IT'S STILL NOT HERE!!!1!!one!!!). That's it for the news section. Now on to the fun part.
So, has anyone else noticed that it's REALLY FREAKING HOT? Or is that just me? ;) Well, I haven't come up with anything to make it better, so I guess I'll just change the subject again.
ORD!
Ah, Dragon Tales. It was my favorite show when I was little. It was also among the only shows I got, since my TV is both ancient and lacking in the field of channel variety. Ever wonder why I'm so addicted to anime now? Mostly because it's awesome, but also because I didn't have any on my TV as a child. I still don't, actually. But anyway, back to Dragon Tales. I've forgotten a lot about it, but I remember the twin dragons (apart from Ord, they were my favorite), the pink one named Cassie, the kids who went to the dragons' world through their playroom, and the teacher dragon who spoke Spanish a lot. I always wondered how they flew and what was up with those necklaces. I actually had Ord and Cassie costumes that I wore all the time when I was little, until they both broke. And now that I'm older, I still like dragons (though more of the wish-granting or fire-breathing variety).

That's about all I have to say. If any of you humans wishes to comment, tell me your favorite show as a small humanling. (Humanling. That's a funny word.) And, if the site doesn't want to be stupid, I'll attempt to reply. Don't feel bad if I don't, though, since my blog doesn't like to hear my own feedback.
FAREWELL,
Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment