Monday, April 11, 2011

Are you getting bored with my rants?

TOO BAD. I'm gonna rant some more today.

Lately, spring has finally started to show its face (hesitantly) and it's warming up a lot.
 If you live in the south like me, you know it goes pretty much straight from this:
To this:
All in a matter of days.

The good side to this is that it means it's ALMOST SUMMER!!! HOLY CRAP!
*dances ridiculously*
Right after we're through exams (:P), it's time for summer vacation. The best time of the year, and I don't care what anyone else says. Sure, you feel like you're being burnt to a crisp whenever you're not in the water, but it's still way better than school and at least you can go into the air conditioned house from time to time.

Must I stress any more how much I LOVE SUMMER? SUMMER, PEOPLE! IT'S STILL AROUND! IT'S BACK! READY TO BAKE OUR BRAINS TO PERFECTION! WOOOOOOOO!!!

Now that I've said all this...


...Cue the cold snap.

-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment