Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Some Stupidity

Before I say anything else, let me announce that it was a lot cooler today than it was yesterday. If you didn't read my last post, do so and then marvel at my powers.

*designated marveling time*

Moving on.
Today has produced some interesting stories. Firstly, I accidentally called a Sunny D a Sunny Damp and gave it to my friend angrily. I also addressed my friend as Human, and she responded as if there was nothing weird about that. Theater class was today, and we had to make a skit with the first line being "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear you say that!" and the last one as "You don't look well." My group produced a story about getting a new pet mouse (with a setup like an engagement) and taking it to Vegas, where it was stolen by a couple of guys and taken to their house. I went with the guy who gave me the mouse to the two guys, and we demanded the mouse back. They threw slot machines at us and ran away. When they got to a new place, they found that the mouse had died. (Thus, "you don't look well.") We won the prize for most violent story. I also went to Express (jazz band practice) today and was asked to hold some parts to a drum set. I ended up with a snare stand and a piece of metal I couldn't identify, both of which looked like excellent weapons. I threatened people with them until I had to give them up to complete the drum set and avoid harm to people and equipment.

I like my dog.
Kroger doesn't stock pocky.
Watermelons are green.
I'm addicted to Barnes and Noble.
I'm building my aggressive skills.
I'm my friend's pet flying walrus.
My cat is fuzzy and purrs a lot.
I just noticed that I refer to all of my many friends as my friend. Does that get confusing? It's not all the same one.
I'd like school to end now.
Horses run fast.
Sometimes I learn languages when I'm bored.
People say I'm funny until I attempt humor.
You're probably getting bored with this.
You might want to quit reading.
You're reading this one now.
And this one, too.
Another one you've read.
Why not just read it all?
It can't hurt.
You've got the time. It'll only take a little while.
Aren't British accents cool?
You might be thinking about a certain thing. *listens to your thoughts* I agree.**
**I only agree if it doesn't involve me paying anything.
I can't think of anything else to say.
Moo.
Wiedersehen.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment