Thursday, April 7, 2011

Growing Baby Blog!

My blog officially has two followers! That's right, TWO! IN YOUR FACE!

You know what this means...



(I swear, I typed in 'victory dance!' Blame the internet for promoting my nerdiness by placing this near the top of the page!)

As I have pretty much nothing else to say, I think I'll keep you here for a long time for no reason.

I'm reading a book.
And breathing.
And existing.
Hey, did you know that most humans have faces?
I know, right?
Have you ever made a typo that makes the word completely different? (Typing 'word' as 'world' like I almost did, for example?)
Sucks, doesn't it?
I mean, I don't think a typo made by someone like me can change the world instead of the word. Maybe if you're writing something that would change the world anyway and end up saying something that makes no sense, but I think that blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblah, blah blahblahblahblah blah, you know?
On the other hand, I'm trying to make my friend teach me to say 'your eyes are on fire' in Hungarian. I think it would come in useful. But it's not really on the other hand because it doesn't relate to typos at all. Unless you argue that I'm typing this so yes it does, in which case you should shut up and do something else other than be nitpicky, you nitpicky nitpicker from Nitpickersville, Pickyland. Ah, nitpick. What a fun word.

I'd type more if it weren't for my acute case of laziness. But bye now.

-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment