Saturday, August 6, 2011

Chinchillas with Bazookas

Firstly, that is TOTALLY gonna be the name of my rock band, if I ever have one. Secondly, WILL IT STOP BEING SO HOT!?! I am burning. Slow-roasting, actually. I had to wake up at 7 this morning for cross country pictures, and it was already burning by 8:30. My dog is already inside (she usually stays out until around dinner) because it's so hot that she might overheat. WINTER. I'M SORRY I EVER DOUBTED YOU. PLEASE COME BAAAACKbutdon'tfreezeusallk?

In other news not relating to the heat, I'm getting something else from ThinkGeek as soon as it ships. I'm not telling you what it is, but I might give you a picture of it when it's here. For now, suffice it to say that I think it's awesome and I'm extremely excited about it. And that means that it must be cool, so keep reading my blog every day to hear what it is. And then continue reading it. (SHAMELESSADVERTISINGSAYWHAT!) Also, I plan on posting later today (or tomorrow) with some new pictures. If you share my Hiei obsession, good news! There's two of him. As well as some horses and my dog. So check back soon.

Diabolically Yours,
Xenon

3 comments:

  1. XD My friends named their band Handful of Yeti
    Byt I have to say Chinchillas with Bazookas is nothing short of pure genius.

    I have no rock band name. *gesp* Well, I guess that is something that I will have to remedy in the near future.

    I am broke. No money to buy awesome things from ThinkGeek. It is just tragic. You are lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me, horseysaiyan. Blogger doesn't like when I try to comment on stuff.

    ReplyDelete