Monday, August 1, 2011

Floo Powder Power!

Firstly, did you get that reference? ...Or my text? Well you didn't text me back...
To all of you poor, confused Muggles, go look up A Very Potter Musical and come back full of awesomeness.

Huh. I seem to have very little to say today. I'll remedy that by saying pointless stuff until you get bored and leave.
Pretty!
...*dies*
Why? Why is this adorable? I think Cell's gonna murder all of us...

:3 You know I had to.

Okay, enough with the pictures. I think that's plenty. *totally doesn't think that*
So, in other news, I got a letter jacket for band today. :D It was the first day of band camp, and our music this year is really fun. There is that one part that is complete murder (involving an uber-high note that I never play in anything else, and that I'm expected to play quickly here). Also, uber is German for over. People should stop using it to mean very. It also has an umlaut, but I'm too lazy to hunt for anything passable as an umlaut right now. (That's the two dots over the u, for you people who don't know accents.)

?level rewop sih yas retuocs eht seod tahW !ategeV

!!DNAAAAASUOHT enin revo s'tI

Yeah... that's about it.
Auf wiedersehen.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment