Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Leik ZOMG.

So yeah, I know most crazy people would have written "liek" if they wanted to talk funny, but the spelling part of my brain is, apparently, German. In other words, ei is pronounced eye, and ie is like ee. This is why I always get mildly confused when writing ceiling, as it goes against that rule. I did not mean to say leak or leek, so I wrote leik, which is pronounced like like (or leyek, if you feel like quoting me). Now that my exceedingly boring description of how I spell stuff is over, on with the rest of the post!

Heh. I've always thought this was funny.


Does anyone play Howrse? It's a pretty cool game for horse people, though it can get annoying at times. You have the elite breeders that nobody can catch, the new players who want your best horses for ridiculously low prices (I rarely have that problem since my horses are far from elite), and the extreme abundance of rules (Less than 10 characters? Too many smileys :D, CAPS LOCK, or tooooo maaaaannyyyyy oooooofffff ttttthhhhheee saaaaammmeeee lllleeetttteeeerrrrr???? Did you put anything more offensive than 'stupid' in your post? Did you put a player's name in your post? Is there an outside link? NO SIR, YOU'RE NOT POSTING THAT). But overall, fun game. And there's no rule against giving your horses ridiculously nerdy names. If you do have an account, my name is Barbaruffian. Come visit.


And for my last picture, since I'm too lazy to go and find more, here's a bunch of DBZ characters! *Bulma dies* One less. How "sad."

Lastly, today was full of swordfighting in band, heat, a power outage that lasted 4 hours, heat, Italian food, and heat. Also, it's hot.

Au revoir!
~Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment