Friday, July 27, 2012

Oh em gee, pewnehs.

Sorry I haven't posted lately. Or, if you hate me but still read this for some reason, you're welcome for the break from my stupidity.

So. I've been having horse-related adventures with the best horse ever, Jack. Because I never place well in shows no matter what I do, I'm learning fancy stuff and making Jack look all classy and stuff. So, because I need to work with Jack and because another horse has recently stopped being lazy and started being mean, we've had special lessons. Jack hasn't learned anything new, but he's been a lesson horse for a while and has forgotten a lot of the fancy stuff like picking up his head, not running out of control every time my leg touches him, and moving his front legs independently from his back legs (in other words, pivoting around his back legs). He's not quite clear on the whole front end and back end thing and usually ends up backing up instead of spinning, but he's getting better. And he's already holding his head somewhat higher and actually picks up a nice calm trot instead of hearing me click and running away.

In other news, I've been trying to draw realistic stuff from photos. I have three decent ones and a few works in progress that look really stupid and deformed.

I would have posted the decent ones here, but they refuse to show up in the drafts (The iPad doesn't let me post pictures the normal way, so I email them to the drafts folder and copy them from there). So, since I'm not getting any pictures into this post, enjoy this Germany smiley.

=_="

You're welcome.
Today, I went to see a house that my dad designed for some people who are obviously much richer than my family. The house is huge. There's a closet with a window in it. And a theater that, when finished, will contain a twelve-foot screen (how about I steal it and watch Avengers and play Portal all day?). And a circular staircase that is impossible to descend without feeling epic. And a pool on a balcony overlooking a pond (Did you know that a pond is only a pond if light can reach the bottom? And, while we're on that subject, that rigor mortis comes and goes?). And an entire floor for the kids. And my room is still an uninsulated corner of the house containing a piano, a punching bag, and two chairs because it is entirely unlivable.

Sigh.

When I have my own house, it's going to look like a medieval fortress and there are going to be a bunch of places that look inaccessible, but I'll be able to reach them and I'll chill there reading a book and watching my horses in the pasture and not caring when my super-awesome husband and/or guests get exasperated because I won't come down from the ceiling. And then I will come down and I'll get on one of my horses and we will gallop through the fields because the horse knows how to get through without falling or stepping on anything, and then I will come back inside and my husband will have found another of my reading spots and I will sit in another one across from him and if we have a kid, then the kid will be all, "Mom? Dad? Can you come down and make food, which I will love no matter what because I am the best kid to ever exist and also you guys are awesome parents?" And I will reply, "Yes, Goku, wait on your throne while we cook food with lasers and swords."

I really hope that prediction is at least somewhat accurate, because that would make me the winner of the Coolest Life Ever prize.

And that completely unrealistic prediction concludes this post.
Hasta la pasta~!
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment