Sunday, July 1, 2012

The weather is being totes for srs uncool right now.

Hello again, humans.


Camp me is officially over, my little cousins have gone home, and my other cousins and I are at the farm where the epic people hang out.
We all spent the past two days at my lakehouse, riding the tube we have named the Death Slab, swimming, and being super awesome. I always laugh inwardly when people talk about their annoying relatives, because I have six cousins (on my mom's side, at least) with whom I get along wonderfully. It might have something to do with us all being weird nerdy kids who all enjoy pretty much the same stuff.
Anyway. Because the Death Slab is different from the Death Pals and is kind of falling apart handles-wise, I have three scraped spots on my arms from where I had to hold on for dear life going around turns. This didn't bother me much, since I can work around it and it doesn't really hurt and I'm not one to pass up a super awesome tube ride because I have a scratch on my arm. But this started mattering when we got on the Death Pals today.

So, because it's really hot here in the south and none of us have good heat or boredom tolerance, three of us (older boy cousin, girl cousin, and me) decided to get in the lake. As soon as boy cousin and I got ready for our turn, it started looking cloudy, but we ignored it and took off down the lake. I fell off the first time we turned because we were going slow and then boy cousin's tube rammed into mine for no apparent reason.
(Breaking the story for a second to say that the power blipped out and then the microwaves told me that they bring good things to life. Yeah, not creepy.)
When I fell off, the tube cover hit one of the wounds from the Death Slab and we had to go get peroxide and band-aids so I wouldn't die. While this was happening, girl cousin took my place and boy cousin fell off about ten times during their turn. Then boy cousin took over driving the boat and girl cousin and I rode. I fell off again because wind and speed and skidded on my back for a ridiculously long time. Shortly afterwards, we saw lightning, girl cousin fell off her tube, and we rode back in because apparently tubing was not destined to happen today.

It just started raining. Just now. The wind is whistling and it is legit thundering every two seconds.

Anyway, I went inside, changed, cleaned my battle wounds, and now I'm on the Internet provided it doesn't die.

On another note, I have two pictures for you today.
My little cousins told me that Loki has bunny ears. I found this amusing, so I drew it. Enjoy, I know you will.


I also found this nice little joke while derping around on Memebase.

Yep, pretty much accurate.

Okay, I'm out of ideas and also might get electrocuted soon, so peace. Go watch some Bad Lip Reading videos and some Walrusguy.
Swords are pretty epic.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment