Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Camp me, part two: Kids and stuff.

Hey guys. I'm still Xenon, the world is still not under my control (yet), and you're still reading this like the loyal minion you are.
My cousins are still at my house. It's quite fun, but I don't know that I could work with this for extended periods of time. Why, you ask? If you didn't ask why, I'm providing an answer anyway. My explanation is that I like sleep and solitude far too much to spend longer than a week or two with two social, early-rising individuals.

But here's what we've been doing so far.
We went to Barnes and Noble yesterday, where we got a bunch of Tokidoki stuff and one volume of manga (D.Gray-Man, as I need to get it while it's in stock). We then went to eat pizza, where I saw Shadow (my friend/person I will one day defeat) and played I Spy. All of my clues were as confusing as they could possibly be until my mother reminded me that people are supposed to be able to guess them. After that, we came home, watched TV, and didn't do much else.

Today, we all went to the barn. The cousins got to take turns riding Disney, one of the beginner ponies, while I argued with Jack over who got to tell him what to do and what he was supposed to do assuming he accepted that I was the one in charge for the moment. After riding, we visited the foal, who is still adorable and now has a cut on his head because he ran into the fence. Apparently, he's lucky he only has that. We left the barn with my friend and went to the pool, where we screamed YE a lot for some reason, saw a bunch of people we know, and the cousins chased me around. Now we're home and the cousins are going to sleep. I'm still awake, which might turn out to be a bad decision depending on how early they decide to run into my room, shake my bed, and steal the covers until I wake up. They're very insistent about that. We're going to the farm tomorrow, which will involve golf cart rides and lake. Always a good thing.

I would have posted more pictures and possibly made this post more interesting (gasp!), but as I believe I've said, I'm pretty tired. I have some drawings on Instagram, if you people want to look at them and, you know, follow me and make me famous.

But anyway, here are some things.

I always suspected. Is it too late? *clings to age five* I WILL NEVER STOP BEING IMMATURE!

That, folks, is what we call 'shocking.' I feel bad for the people who found out too late.

I feel ya, Steve. I feel ya.

Okay, I'm too lazy and uncreative to finish this post. Toodles~
Wow, that's a stupid farewell. Let me revise that:
Until we meet again, human mortal.
There, that's better.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment