Friday, June 22, 2012

Hey, I found a buried post!

I was looking through stuff and I found this.

"I don't feel like making a clever title.

Hey doodz, I feel like making a post for some reason even though I have no ideas. Right now I am listening to Streamline by Newton, which is a strange but awesome song with few lyrics. And now I'm in my unfinished room because it's a pretty cool place. The average person would probably not agree with this assessment, as it's a mostly empty room containing two chairs, an electric piano, a punching bag, a closet, some bags, and construction materials. And the air conditioning doesn't do much for the crushing heat. But whatever, I enjoy it.

Okay, you know what, I'll just stop this for now and come back when I have ideas."

I never came back.

UNTIL NOW.
But now I'm leaving again.

Your
Eyes
Are
On
Fiyah
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment