Thursday, June 14, 2012

Last person to say not it is alive! NOT IT!!!!1!!!!!!!!

So I've spent the past few days derping around with my cousins, which would be bothersome if my family were not of the awesome variety.
After spending a week at band camp and then going to riding (where Jack trolled and Luke ran away as usual), I went to the farm. We rode the golf cart, watched The Walking Dead, and drew random crap in notebooks. At one point, the golf cart broke and my cousin fixed it with a strategically placed rock in its inner workings, thus saving us the effort of pushing it back to the house over several large hills.
Everyone left the farm, but I accompanied my aunt to my grandma's house to entertain my two little cousins while the adults worked on remodeling the bathroom.
I haven't said much about said little cousins before, but most of my visits with them go like this:



They are apparently coming over to my house for a week this summer. I don't know what we'll do, but there have apparently been activities planned without my knowledge.

We had to leave the house one day while some guy fixed the random flea infestation, but not much else happened.
I then left there and came to my other cousins' house with my cousins' cousin. We're going to be here for the rest of the week. We've spent our time playing Portal, jumping/flopping around randomly on the trampoline, swinging on a tree, and talking to the dog, Floyd, and his imaginary opposite, Dyolf. Today, we went to the pool and had epic water fights.

This resulted in the conversation in the title, because apparently three out of the four of us are not alive. (I'm not the living one.) And then we were like LOL, YOU'RE ALIVE. NOOB.

Then we ate pizza and now we're playing Portal/watching Portal being played. Bots are dying a lot.

I'm too lazy to make this post longer. Meh, I'll say something else later.

Until a later date, mortal(s).
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment