Friday, June 22, 2012

MOAR BLOGPOST XENON YES.

Oh, hey, reader! I didn't see you there! *grin*
I'm kidding. I've been watching your every move.

So I went to Barnes and Noble today because I have a crap ton of birthday money and needed reading material. Because I had so much money, I pretty much picked up any book I thought I might read, which got me two volumes of D.Gray-Man, a Mad Libs for the lolz, a book by Neil Gaiman (who co-wrote Good Omens, which is super awesome), a Lovecraft collection, a book of twistedly adorable cartoons, and an AP Modern study book. I think I'll be entertained for a while.

Speaking of entertainment, I got an Instagram a few weeks ago (I'm not a hipster, I swear) to see what it is, and it's pretty fun. I usually use it for random doodles. My username is horseysaiyan and you should follow me if you also have one. I sometimes post the same pictures on this blog and on Instagram, but not always, so you can see more of my intensely awesome drawings if you follow me. This is shameless self-advertisement, I know, but you know what? I AM AWESOME. So you can shut up with your nitpicking.

Also speaking of entertainment, look at this thing I drew:


(asdfmovie and Avengers, just in case you're new to the Internet and/or movies) (in which case I advise you to make up for lost time)

To change the subject randomly, I have a terrifying story about insects and how they like my house. I was sitting around being awesome earlier when I looked up and saw a roach crawling disgustingly into the room. Being irrationally terrified of roaches, I stood up on the couch and stared at it in horror as a second one came in to join it. Naturally, I assumed that I was under attack and began to fear for my life/dignity, but then my mother, who is slightly less repulsed by these things, crushed them with a shoe before they could bring in reinforcements. And my house is not overrun.
I swear I could have handled it myself, if I were forced. *smile*
If you attempt to use this roach fear against me, you are warned that this qualifies as "not cool, man" and I will hit/stab you with things until you quit it.

Okay, I've been giving this page a blank stare for long enough to make me think that I'm out of ideas and you guys will not get a well-concluded post (again). I would say sorry, but I'm not because this post is still better than a lot of the stuff on the Internet.

Unamused kitties for all of you.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment