Thursday, June 21, 2012

Epic movie is epic.


So yeah, I hadn't seen Avengers until today. Not because of any doubt of its awesomeness (the Internet kind of rubs it in your face), but because I never see movies with the rare exception of a film adaptation of a book I like. In order to experience the awesomeness and stop seeing annoying spoilers everywhere (INTERNET. Dangit. Stop that.), I went with my friend who also hadn't seen it earlier today.

Okay, I don't think there's a way to express the overall awesomeness.
This was essentially my reaction, save for that one sad scene that I won't tell you about because I AM A NICE PERSON:


In case anyone wanted my opinion, which you probably didn't but too bad because that's how I roll: The best character was all of them (pretty much) and the best part was the movie.

In other news, I was at the barn today, where I got to lead the foal to his pasture, work on bending with Jack, and learn how to do a flying lead change on my teacher's horse, Lily (followed by showing her off for some small campers from this one college's summer horse thing). Lily was confusing because she takes everything literally, and she didn't want to pay attention to me a lot of the time because the barn's resident stallion was out and she was busy whinnying at him. Geez, flirt.

I also drew a picture, but I don't feel like posting it because it's late and I'm trying to wrap this post up before I get super lazy and just cut it off randomly. You know that this is a quality blog and I would never, ever do that to my dear readers because you guys deserve a quality post every time.


Lol, just kidding.

Ninja kitties!
-Xenon

2 comments:

  1. The Avengers was awesome. So very awesome. My favorite part was when that main person did that cool thing! And that was even better because of that specific place that main person was in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THEN THERE WAS THAT ONE PART AND THERE WAS STUFF INVOLVED AND IT WAS FUNNY.
      Then someone did something. And that was funny too.

      Delete