Sunday, December 12, 2010

Chibi! 8D

Being a nerd, I look for all things anime in my spare time. (my 2 obsessions being Dragon Ball Z and Yu Yu Hakusho) One of my favorite styles to look at is chibi. (I draw it, too-Chibi Vegeta was in my last post.) I especially like evil/angry chibis (Chibi? Chibises? Chibies?) for the simple reason that their angry looks on chubby, adorable bodies kind of make me squeal a little. If you haven't seen chibi (or if you have and, like me, can't get enough), then here's a prize for you. (I found these online and don't know who made them. If you know, tell me.)

Here's Vegeta (my favorite):
Look at the kitty mouth! The oversized dragon ball! The shine in the hair! *dies*

And, because I *love* DBZ chibi, here's a little Son Goku:
*falls over* *from the floor* ADORABLE!!!

Yu Yu Hakusho is my other favorite anime. And Hiei is my favorite character. Here he is, chibified:
This makes my head explode from an excess of adorable. (maybe it's the hair...)

My other favorite YYH character, Kurama:
*jumps up and down*

And for the last one, since another would probably drive me to insanity (you know, more so than now), here's your favorite air goblin, Jin!
*laughing maniacally*

Maybe it's too late for the insanity thing. Oh well. Hope you enjoyed this!

1 comment:

  1. so cute. hiei and kurama are also my favorite characters especially hiei. i also like jin, he's like yusuke.

    ReplyDelete