Friday, December 17, 2010

CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!!! SERIOUSLY THIS TIME!!!

 I just got out of school at 10:30 today, the math exam wasn't too bad, I watched two episodes of YYH, and I also have Soul Sister by Train stuck in my head. (If I passed that on to you, you're welcome.) And since I'm in such a good mood, I think it's time to look at some chibis and other happy things!
Wow, I didn't think I'd find much selection for chibi Raditz. And I was right! But this one is good enough! ^.^

Aw, cut him some slack, Piccolo. >w<

I usually don't post actual bits from the show, but little Yukina is so sweet. And Hiei is up in a tree somewhere... XD
Sorry if this looks pixel-y but ZOMG VEGETA AND HIEI IN THE SAME PICTURE!?! Do you have any IDEA how much I'm freaking out right now?! *explodes* *re-forms*

I think that's about it for today, later.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment