Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chibi Vegeta!

You know, there really aren't enough cute chibi Vegetas out there... at least not ones devoid of Bulma (I don't know , anime couples don't interest me much). But I'm making it my mission to find pictures of him for YOU, my dear reader who may or may not actually exist. So enjoy yourself looking at these pictures I have picked out from various corners of the Internet!


I don't know what this is and it kind of creeps me out, but the shiny eyes make it worthwhile.


Aw, who's gonna kill us all? YOU ARE! YES YOU ARE! ...Uh-oh. *runs away*


Vegeta AND Tarble! Bonus!

Kitty mouth+tail position+overexaggerated hair+shiny, beady eyes=awww.

Fine, then. You're etuc. X3

The absence of mouth or coloring kinda makes him even cuter.

Oh look, something else that someone needs to get me!

Not for long, Veggie. Not. For. Long.


And of course, since I'm a HUGE TFS fan...

Nappa: Vegeeeeeeetaaaaaa..... I'MHAUNTINGYOU!
Vegeta: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vege-geta-geta! Gegegegegeta! Vege-geta-geta GHOST NAPPA!!!
Something strange in the neighborhood, guess who it is! GHOST NAPPA!
Something weird and it don't look good, guess who it is! GHOST NAPPA!
Vegeta-geta-geta-geta geta geta-geta-geta, (you know you love me as a ghost!) GETA GETA GETA GETAGETA GETA GETA, WHOOOO!!!!!


Peace and Chibi Power to All,
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment