Monday, December 20, 2010

HIEI.

I'm looking through pictures trying to find a reference for my drawing of Hiei, and I keep getting distracted. In my search, I found this adorable chibi. I couldn't resist putting him here.


Oh look, it's my two favorite anime characters. X3

And here's Hiei in a tree with a sword being a loner like he does best.

Somebody needs to find this and give it to me NOW, please. I need it.

Here's Hiei in his weird form. I must say, covering yourself in eyes and turning your skin green does not strike fear as much as creeped-out-ness in your enemies.

One word: Agreed.

Hiei morphed with Goku. Not sure I see the similarity between them, but this is pretty adorable.


Ok, I think I'm done obsessing over Hiei. X3 See you later.
-Xenon


No comments:

Post a Comment