Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Three new pictures, just for the heck of it.

So, you know how my last post was a bunch of adorable Hiei pictures I found while trying to draw my own picture? Well, here's the final product after I stopped distracting myself and actually worked on it:
Turned out ok. It looked better in real life because my scanner has its good and bad moments, but it's one of my best.

Of course, I also drew some other pictures. This one is actually pretty old, but it depicts Stella (remember Stella?) in her demon form. She only shows this form as a sign of utter fury, but it makes her faster and more ruthless. Notice that she grows fangs and claws-those are nice distractions for her real attack. Usually she's pretty exhausted after using this form, so she only uses it as a last resort (and sometimes unknowingly).


And here's Stella leaning against a wall, either being a loner or waiting for someone to walk by so she can jump out of the shadows and scare them.


That's it for now. If you're reading this, good job! Over 9000 nerd points for you! Bye.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment