Thursday, April 12, 2012

Anime. Y U no less addicting?

*insert y u no face here* *too lazy to find picture*

As I said in my last post, I'm attempting to follow D.Gray-Man at minimal cost to myself. This is not going well.

At all.

Firstly, manga is expensive and I don't have much money. Secondly, my computer does not like manga/anime websites and will not let me use them. To solve this problem, I tried to find it on YouTube, but only got the first episode with a terrible dub that is very wrong and makes me irrationally sad. Plus a bunch of spoiler videos, so now some of the story is ruined because I'm impulsive at times and kept watching them.

Back to buying the manga as soon as I have money and time for a Barnes and Noble trip, I guess. And hoping that they have it in stock, because B&N is bad at restocking manga. -.-

On a different note:


That last cat. I think I died of adorable.

That's about it. Today is my Friday. WHAT.

Roaches need to die.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment