Saturday, April 21, 2012

I made a comic... Thing... I think.



Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian from Black Butler, if you are unfamiliar with the anime. It's entertaining in both the Hetalia-type "What am I watching?!" way as well as the "ZOMG TEH EPIC :D" way. My comic does not have any type of similarity to the plot, and I have no idea why I drew it.
...Agh. Jonathan Coulton is singing Re: Your Brains and it's distracting me from this post. Now I don't know what I'm talking about.
Did I ever?

Yes. I'm freaking awesome.

I rode Jack, the epic horse of epicness, for two hours today. There was another teacher there because our last show was fail and we need to work more, and he was being all demanding and stuff. At one point, he put riding crops between our elbows and backs so we couldn't put our hands down and we had to look all pretty. My arms are still in pain, but at least Jack did not choose to kill me for making him work so hard. I think he was making an effort to refrain, though. Jack, as I've said before, is an awesome horse, but it's somewhat difficult to ride him because he is also a master troll. All of our rides go something like this:
-Hey Jack.
-Hey Xenon.
-You want to tuck your head in?
-Not particularly.
-You will, though.
-Why should I?
-Because I am your rider and I want you to tuck your head. *pulls reins*
-Hm.... Nope, not good enough.
-Okay then... *pulls reins harder*
-OMGZZZZ YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME MY FACE IS GOING TO COME OFF BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR CRUEL REINS!!!!!! *tosses head repeatedly*
-...Jack.
-*glare* Human.
-Tuck your head.
-Fine.
And then we do the same thing with everything else, unless Jack is in a nice mood and is not pointlessly contradicting everything I say.
But I still enjoy him because he's cool, in an irritating trollhorse/slightly evil way. And because he does not actually hurt anyone and has the capacity to be really super awesome. And because he acts all immature and adorable and, okay, maybe it would be simpler to say that I enjoy Jack because Jack.

I apologize if you do not care about horses. And I advise you to get a better taste in animals.

And now, here's a very terrified vehicle being transported by an uncaring truck.


And another thing.

I can do this in real life. It is also my response to those who think this blog is utterly pointless and that that is a bad thing.

May you be free from horse-induced elbow wounds.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment