Thursday, April 19, 2012

I don't even know what this post is about, guys.

Hi!

Today, I am a metronome. I am also still awesome.
I finished (?) my French project today. It's due tomorrow. It would have been a lot more annoying had I stuck with wine as my subject instead of the Catacombs, because, though I would have no interest in alcohol even if I were old enough to drink it, I am somewhat morbid and always have been. People who are, for some reason, sheltered from French culture: The Catacombs are, essentially, hundreds of miles of old stone quarries under Paris that were filled with bones when the cemeteries started overflowing. Now, the bones are arranged in patterns and people explore them legally and illegally. It is very easy to get lost, and no one actually knows what's down there. You're welcome.

For some reason, I remember one part of my dream last night. In said dream, I woke up in the middle of the night and looked at the clock. It said 'bbbb bbb bbbb b bb bbbbbbb,' and then it rearranged itself to say 12:66:27 or something similar. I put it back without acknowledging the apparent distortion in time, and went back to sleep because several b's apparently meant that it was late. I'm pretty sure the rest involved anime characters from various stories being my best friends, as it usually does.

And here's a shirt that I kind of want. Because souls. I almost said soapils because touch screen keypads are annoying.



Also, The Lion King is epic. Don't deny it.


*singing soundtrack in head*

My dog has figured out life. Basically, you nap, bark at potential threats like pedestrians and cats, stare at humans indefinitely, and show occasional bursts of puppy energy and excitement. Receive food, water, and care in return.

That's about it. And it is 432998724523:29854:4982, which translates to 10:00 if you're normal. Ew.

Fare thee well, dear reader.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment