Saturday, April 14, 2012

The feline units currently inhabiting my residence.

I believe I've mentioned my being a crazy cat person before. If not, now I have.

At the moment, there are two cats who will come inside the house out of the several living nearby. Their names are Peel (short for Doctor Banana Peel, which must be said in a British accent) and Duuuuuuuhk (said in a stupid voice, but usually people get lazy and just call him Duck). Duuuuuuuhk has been an inside cat for a while, since he broke his leg and tail and needed to stay inside and recover. He somewhat likes living with the humans.
Peel has been coming inside regularly ever since he found the food and discovered how awesome couches are. Every time he's inside, he sits next to whichever human is available, rolls over, flails adorably, and enjoys the attention.


Duuuuuhk, who is usually overly affectionate, gets depressed and antisocial when Peel is inside. It's sad, in an adorable way. Peel will be sitting with people being happy, and Duuuuuuhk walks up, starts to jump onto the couch and then leaves with a deeply disgusted look.

He doesn't mind Peel outside, but he has decided that inside is his and that no other cat is allowed there.

Meanwhile, my dog is indifferent to both and just enjoys staring at people, taking naps, and occasionally displaying random puppy energy.

Now that you've heard about my dramatic animals, I have run out of things to say again.
Hasta la pasta!
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment