Monday, April 9, 2012

Deathnote IRL

So you know how I'm a loser otaku with little to no life?
Well, look at this!


To answer any questions that those who care may have: I made them today, Moleskine notebooks, White-Out, you can't have them, they took about ten minutes including about three minutes needed to buy the notebooks, I know they're not perfect and you try writing with a White-Out pen, I'm not a Shinigami, I am also not Kira, I'm pretty sure they don't work, I'd be happy to try them out of you attempt to take them, I do not own Deathnote nor do I pretend to and I actually spent money on these after buying all of the manga, so don't kill me with copyright stuff. You're welcome. Any questions not answered here go in the comments. Good reader. *headpat*

The mare at my barn had a foal. His name is Blake and he's cute and I really want to go to the barn and meet him now, but I can't until later this week.

And now that I'm done talking, here's a thing:


Happy nightmares and laughter-induced injuries!
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment