Saturday, April 14, 2012

Yep, I'm back to not saying much.

NO SHUT UP YOU KNOW I'M AWESOME.

I've found some things on the Internet lately that I would like to share with you.

Pikachu/Romano(South Italy from Hetalia, gah, know your anime)

Aw, look, he's so cute.
And could potentially cause serious damage to my face if he heard me say that. Hahah.

*slowly backing away*

Meanwhile, in Japan, some kids are learning to count.

Look, all 20 fingers!
Relatedly, I still remember how to count to 10 in Japanese from when my fourth grade class learned it. I know nothing else in Japanese apart from some basic words and "I ate a lamp."

And, while the children's parents take them to the hospital and/or news station, a bird is questioning the deeper aspects of life.

In a book.

And Captain Shang is getting down to business.


While some distressed citizen (possibly one of the mutant-hand children?) calls the hospital while the ambulance is busy and has to settle for its somewhat less trustworthy and literate third cousin.

HASPATAL SARRA FAR THA ANCANVANIANCE.
(If you go to Hyperbole and a Half, this might make more sense and you may even pity the ambalans for his spach ampadamant.)

And, on a somewhat related topic, I WANT THIS SHIRT COULD SOMEONE PLEASE GET IT FOR ME I KNOW YOU WANT TO SO PLEASE DO IT.

Please?

Of course, I'll have to go through the trouble of making sure you don't actually figure out where I live and you know what, fine, keep your shirt-sending money. *sigh*

I rode three horses today. It was interesting and we used minimal reins.
Good riddance.
-Xenon

2 comments:

  1. What do these pictures depict?
    1: awesomeness
    2: lol
    3: wtf Japan, wtf
    4: all of the above

    ReplyDelete