Thursday, April 26, 2012

I'm back. In black. (DISCLAIMER: not in black.)

Hello!

So what's up, Derps and Derpettes? I have not posted this week because I've been busy doing stuff for a change. I'll give you the short version.
Monday: Concert. I wore a cape, which was really awesome like me, and we all sounded like win.

Tuesday: Express (extracurricular band thing). We played Greased Lightning and marched. We're performing on Saturday, which is kind of scary.

Wednesday: Riding. Jack wanted to kill me again, but didn't because he knows he would be utterly lost without me. ...Okay, yeah, maybe not. He probably didn't think it was worth the trouble. We all stared at the foal for a long time. He ran around, kicked at the dogs, and generally acted foalish. Then I got to lead him to his stall. He bounced the whole way there and pushed me sideways.


Today: Oh look, a post. I didn't do anything today.

I have some anime-related and other pictures for you.
First, here's something I drew in DrawSomething. I was about to just draw Sebastian holding his magical orchestra contained in a violin (do I see you judging me? Stop judging me!), but I got distracted and decided to scribble all over it instead and it turned out... interesting.

Shadow, you would recognize this. If you are not Shadow, you have now seen this picture. Congratulations. You get nothing. Shadow also gets nothing.

Unrelated captions are fun. There's a website for them, in case you were wondering.


Also, I've noticed that I really don't give Fullmetal Alchemist the respect it deserves. Maybe because I'm reading the manga slowly in between other books. I thoroughly enjoy it.

REALLY FREAKING EPIC Al cosplay. Seriously. How does this happen?
Relatedly, if anyone has suggestions for a cool cosplay, tell me. I'm going to DragonCon this year and I want a really cool costume, but I can't think of too many characters who are tolerable, recognizable, and female (I don't like switching characters' genders. It bothers me). And then there are ones like this and an amazing Rem from Deathnote that I saw a while ago that make me lose hope for being that epic.

You are probably getting bored of my rambling, so here's something from a school that should be in the running for Most Awesome.

Hm...

Being a vegetarian who knows nothing of food, I don't know that I can answer this accurately. I'm choosing Ryan (from my weird story about aliens and magic and a lion with mechanical wings) as my character, and he's served with the weird magical/alien fruit and blue potatoes that he and Xerra enjoy while looking for the legendary weapon of Lakwandawe. If you are confused, I'm sorry. It's a long explanation. Also, I'm sorry for eating you, Ryan. I would truly rather eat Randy.

I promise I'm not a cannibal. Even if meat didn't gross me out.

And, finally, here's some childhood, but with Light and Ryuk.

*snicker* *snicker*
Light is still not likable, though. Killing people is not nice.

...
Why are you looking at me like that?

Finally, and I know you're probably ready for me to shut up, this is Damien.

He's my standard cartoon person, but I gave him a name and a striped shirt yesterday just for lols. He also appears with his hair dyed neon green in my art project. All he does is smile creepily. It's pretty awesome. You have to pronounce his name like it's French or he'll get mad. Also, his hair moves involuntarily and, were it real, would be really super soft, judging by appearance.

Congratulations on reading this whole post. Assuming it wasn't TL so you DR. You still don't win anything except the joy of reading this post.

I shall return at a later date.
Farewell, mortals.
-Xenon

1 comment:

  1. Horray! I have been mentioned!!! I now have a greater chance of being realized by the public and that means that I am one step closer to taking over the world!!! Damien looks awesome. I think your posts are highly entertaining to read. If this comment were an English paper, I would get and A+ for grammar and an F for sentence relevance!

    ReplyDelete