Sunday, April 8, 2012

Horse-Related Injuries, Chocolate, and a Mutant Dandelion.

Hi! I haven't had any time to talk about how little I have to say for a while!
I went to a horse show this week, where Jack escaped from his halter and almost ran away for a few minutes, stepped on my foot, bit my arm, ran away from the rail, went entirely insane, pulled out his braids twice while everyone was rushing to get ready for the show, and remained my favorite horse. I also met some Friesians and played Mad Libs with friends.

As it is Easter, Facebook is full of religious and zombie Jesus-related statuses/stati. This morning, I honestly did not expect candy at all because there had been little to no opportunity for chocolate to happen. I was lying in bed telling myself not to get excited because there would be no chocolate at all. But I got a basket full of candy and money because my life is awesome and one never outgrows fantasy characters breaking into one's house and giving one candy and other gifts.
Granted, I got Portal 2 last year and HOLY CRAP THAT GAME IS A YEAR OLD and I forgot where I was going with that sentence.

Okay, so I have a science project that involves collecting wildflowers and putting them in a book, and I was working on it today though I would have preferred the Internet. I got somewhere around ten flowers in eight families, plus a dandelion that looked like this:



In case you are a sheltered individual who goes outside alarmingly infrequently, dandelions aren't supposed to look like that. Some of the flowers are fused together in clumps of around five, and there are other flowers that appear to be attached at random to the stem, which looks like a giant leaf tube. There are also things that look like spines around the flowers. If I knew anything about plants, I could offer a better description, but I don't.

So that's my daily weirdness.

Nothing else to say.
Squadallah! We are off!
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment