Sunday, April 15, 2012

My brain and Barnes and Noble are trying to keep me from having money.

I finally went to Barnes and Noble today, hoping to get volumes 2 and 3 of D. Gray-Man.

They had everything but what I wanted. So I started a new series. (By the way, I started D. Gray-Man because they didn't have the right volume of Fullmetal Alchemist. They still don't have it.) It's called Black Butler, maybe you've heard of it, it's about a butler named Sebastian who is also a devil. This strengthens my belief that, were anime real, the world would be entirely overpopulated by demons and other supernatural beings. But mostly demons.
So now I'm reading two new manga, both of which cost money and neither of which will help me save for New York.

But it's manga, so we're cool.
Kind of.



That is all I have to say, and I need to identify flowers now because science.
Hakuna matata. The computer thinks that needs to be in all caps and seems to be confused as to whether I'm speaking English or French.

Okay, seriously, bye.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment