Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Dat FragonDable.

[If you are against cheesy puns or online RPGs, skip this post because it will make you hate me.]

I believe I mentioned this a while ago, but my main reason for nerdiness is an online game called DragonFable. You might have played it, you might still play it. I do. I admit to this and you should be strong and admit it too.
Anyways.
DragonFable is basically about your character, a knight, defending the land of Lore from monsters and other threats. It's not the fanciest and the quests can get drawn out, but it's fairly clever and definitely entertaining.

This is Artix, the paladin who enjoys fighting zombies with DESTINYYYYY. The real-life version of him made the game.


This game, which my friend showed me in about 4th grade, introduced me to anime, zombie coolness, and truly horrible/awesome puns. By 'introduced me to anime,' I mean that I knew what anime was and was therefore inclined to watch Dragon Ball Z when my cousins told me about it.

Also, I met some of the DragonFable people at DragonCon. This is essentially what happened:


And then they gave me some pins. That, along with meeting the girl who made the Wheatley puppet (and, honestly, everything else that happened), was the highlight of my day.

Also, I collected some puns. You're welcome.






If you didn't get these, no big deal, we can't be friends.
Kidding, of course!

Au revoir!

-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment