Sunday, May 13, 2012

Manga, woop woop.

HEY GUESS WHAT!












...











Did you guess that I'm getting a pet alpaca within the next few days as an early birthday present?

Lol, you're wrong. The answer is not that exciting.
I finally got volume 2 of D.Gray-Man today!

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I got volume 1 a while ago, but they only had 3-20 at Barnes and Noble when I came back for the next one. So I started Black Butler and am now watching that anime, but could only locate the horribly dubbed episode 1 of D.Gray-Man. Thus, I could not finish the story, which has been bothering me the whole time.

So now I have it and I can know a little bit more of the story!
Volume 3 wasn't there, though...

Also, Duuuuhk was being dramatic today. My dad pushed him off of a chair because there was food and he was all

And then he dragged himself away and limped pitifully down the hall. We followed him to see if he was okay, and he walked away with no sign of a limp approximately 30 seconds later. But he was still mad.

I can't think of a clever transition, but here are some amusing pictures.


ALL THE PLEASANT.

"Life is a rectangular oval. Eat it slowly."
-Xenon

2 comments:

  1. Did you notice that Barns & Noble recently(ish) added a manga section? Or at least expanded it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They moved it to a more visible area. Honestly, I preferred it being in a sort-of corner so I could look at my manga without people judging my decisions.

      Delete