Monday, May 14, 2012

Harry Potter and Allen Walker are the same person.

I was trying to work on a paper in class today, but I couldn't type it and therefore was not getting very far. When this happens, I usually end up derailing and doing random crap instead of work. Today's selection of random crap was a comparison of Allen Walker from D.Gray-Man and Harry Potter from SOOPER DOOPER FUNTIME UNDERWEAR NINJA UNICORN. I mean from Harry Potter.

Here's what I came up with (I'm not too far into D.Gray-Man, so please forgive stuff I left out).

British
Orphan
Curse scar
Special weapon only useful to them
Spherical winged being
Go from the normal world to a place full of similar people
Take about five seconds to hate someone else there
Fight evil
Really weird-looking enemy
Black robe

I'm pretty sure there was more.

See, this is what I do with my time. I'll stop when I see any negative repercussions.

In other news, not much is going on. School is almost over, which would be nice if there weren't exams to worry about. I disagree with the school ruining the last few days of school by dumping projects and exams on us. Not cool, bro. For srsness.

Well. That was a pointless post.
*creepy smile of ultimate creepy*
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment