Friday, May 18, 2012

Xenon moves up a grade, finds some cool music, and does nothing productive.

Today was my school's honors day, which means that we went to some classes, piled into the auditorium, and mostly listened to the teachers talk about how great the other students are. A lot of the people who were recognized were my friends because I have no unintelligent friends. I was called up for the French exam (as I've said before, I like languages) and stood up for honor students because I AM A GENIUS.
I left with a medal, a bag, a water bottle, a trophy, a certificate, and a sincere hatred of my dress and shoes. Other than that last part, I think that's pretty good for someone with my horrifyingly bad work ethic.
The depressing thing is that we still have a week of finals to go before we're done. Someone please get me out. I don't deserve this.

Anyway, after I got home, I went and played the piano in my mostly empty room like the loner completely awesome individual I am, watched some anime, and derped on the Internet for a while. While on the Internet, I saw something about Daft Punk and decided to see what they were.
Side note-No, I hadn't heard them before. I was too busy with other awesome endeavors. No more obvious observations.
Anyway. I listened to a few of their songs, and this was my reaction:



In case the picture doesn't get my point across, that is my creepy/epic smile, which is reserved for the truly cool. I love finding stuff that justifies the making of this face.

Unrelatedly, here's a picture I found. Spain is being Spain while Romano acts all Romano.

Those who are confused should watch Hetalia. Such an awesome/confusing anime.

I had a dream last night that I was at the band room, but there was a zombie there and Sebastian from Black Butler (anime characters show up in my dreams a lot and act all casual about it) was apparently missing until he showed up and told everyone about a giant bee in a building/greenhouse. Then the zombie started chasing me and I ran up the stairs and there was a giant plant sitting there. This dream might have been less confusing had I not had to wake up then.

I am bored of writing things.

I will write again, my dearest.
No, not you.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment