Sunday, May 13, 2012

...Okay, wow.

I was just looking at my blog's stats for the first time in a while, and I saw this:


10 countries in a week, you guys. I usually just get a couple from America and/or Russia and the occasional Germany. Why am I suddenly internationally known?

Huh. Hi, foreign people! I've never been to any of your countries! Sorry about that!

...Though my hired stick connoisseurs have been everywhere on Earth looking for the greatest stick in the world, which was found in Antarctica but broke because the one who could wield its power rejected it. I have a weird life. Don't judge.

Alright, you guys. I'll stop wasting your time.
I was going to say goodbye in all the languages spoken by the people who have seen this blog lately, but I don't know all of them and I'm too lazy to look it up (say what you will about American stereotypes). Considering that this blog is written in English, I'll assume you all understand it and just say bye.

Until a later date, friends.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment