Thursday, May 17, 2012

WARNING: Most Pleasant Post Ever.

Just to let you know before you read this, there is nothing but nice stuff and happy butterflies in this post. People who don't like scary things should read it. You have been warned.


Good eeeeeevening. I see you've found my lair. (My lair is on the Internet, don't hate).

*huge grin*

Nice, isn't it? Have you met my friend, Blank?

He's smiling at you, you just can't see.

And here's his little sister, Pie. Isn't she cute?


Awwwww.

And, of course, here's another friend of mine, Dr-

...Oh. Shame.
I guess he was kind if asking for it.

Well, I guess I can't keep you much longer. It's getting late, isn't it?



That was fun.
Good night~

I apologize for any trauma in easily scared individuals or disappointment in those who wanted more creepiness.

I'll be back later at some point.
Auf wiedersehen.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment