Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dentists and the apocalypse

Unrelated, unless you want to make a connection there. If that's the case, put it in the comments.
Anyway, I had to go to the dentist today. Being a hypochondriac, I was completely convinced that all of my teeth were falling out and that it would be an intensely painful experience.
I was just being paranoid.
My fear of dentists is probably because of my first dentist when I was little. I had the worst teeth ever, and the dentist did nothing about it until they were incredibly bad and had around ten cavities. And then I had to get a filling, which went something like this:

The numbing stuff they gave me did not make the drill less painful in my child mind. I distinctly remember screaming and flailing dramatically, which probably scared the dentist, but I didn't care because I was in agony. I no longer go to that dentist.

In other news, does anyone else have a miniature freakout every time they write the date? This happened to me today:

I don't even believe the whole 2012 thing. I was being dramatic today, in case you hadn't noticed.

My dream logic says that there are three farms on my (extremely busy and not at all rural) street. And I got to keep a cow during the zombie apocalypse. Also, I'm pretty sure there were anime characters involved, because all anime characters are my friends in dream logic.
Nobody cares.

I made a block tower today because I seriously have nothing better to do with my time and am apperently five. They didn't include the right blocks.

















.

























KRSFBJLAREGADRLKGJSEHRGLAKETJGS.KGTRSHGDZKJVBTRGILSURLKJGHSRTLJGESIGSERLIVJBSROIGUERLVIDSBFGLIUERGGNOIDONTHAVEABETTERGOODBYETHANTHAT!
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment