Friday, March 30, 2012

Not much happens while getting an ID.

Hi! Exclamation points are cool!
So, because I'm going to New York this summer (WHAT.), have no driver's license, and require proof that I am me to get on a flying chunk of metal which will transport me to my destination, I had to go and get an ID today. If you were hoping for an exciting story of adventure and possibly an epic shonen anime-style battle or two, you should have read the title first. I went in, sat around while a robot woman's voice called every number but mine for a slightly too long amount of time, signed my name, smiled slightly, and then left.
The end result:

I wish it were within the law to print this out and present it as my ID. But I think that they would get suspicious if I claimed that my name was Xenon Cake.

Not that it isn't.

Also, it's spring break! For me, that means a few days of relaxation and then a horse show for four days (though the first two barely count). Considering how much I've been working with Jack, I hope that he will not forget how to canter and that the judges will not decide the results bases on the horses' hair within two seconds. Jack is a small horse with a short tail and does not radiate waves of sparkly prettiness, so being in the ring with big, shiny, flashy horses is generally annoying. Though, in my opinion, he is the best looking horse there. And by 'there' I mean 'in the known universe.'

I hit my head today and my immediate reaction-word for word-was "OW SNRGFBGLSHG FRICK SHIZZLE BANANA CREME PIE." In case you had ever imagined me swearing for any reason, now you know those imaginings to be untrue.

I like cats.
That's all I have to say.

POINTLESS SCREAMING OF HIEI!
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment