Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Focusing? Nope.

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I have both the worst and the best concentration ever. Unfortunately, its good side tends to come out when I'm doing something irrelevant to what I should be doing in order to be productive and possibly have the capacity for responsibilities later on. And then I'm in class, learning something that is vital to the rest of the course, and I'm all


I was reminded of this when I went into my room to move my dog's bed because she likes to be where the humans are. I ended up being sidetracked by the little solar plant on my windowsill (they're mechanical, they bob up and down in sunlight, and mine has a ladybug on top), which was not moving as it should. So I opened the blinds and left. The plant was all

and I didn't realize that my brain had completely failed to complete its assigned task until I say my dog's hopeful puppy face.

(She looks incredibly fat here. She isn't that big. I just failed at drawing her.)
I moved the bed then, but I was almost sidetracked again multiple times.
My point is that birds are pretty cool.

That is completely irrelevant and I should put more thought into these posts, you say? I suggest you look back at the topic of this post.

And now I've run out of things to say.
Try to survive.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment