Friday, March 9, 2012

EVERYONE I KNOW IS HYPER TODAY!!

Maybe it's the Firday making everyone insane, but all of my friends were being insane all day today. I was too, but that's not worth noting because I'm always slightly insane. Insane, insane, insane.
Two of my friends and I were talking about how the coolest things ever were air, explosions, and trees, and then sheep were added in somewhere and my point is that people have been weird lately. Not that they ever aren't.

I'm pretty sure there's a murderer in my attic. I was sitting up there today, playing my new(ish) electric piano and being an awesome musician, and I saw something move out of the corner of my eye and heard a noise that a murderer would make if he/she were trying to hide.

(I am a pro at drawing pianos.)
But when I looked up, there was nothing there.

I played Still Alive once, hoping they'd get the message, and then decided that downstairs was not where the murderer was and I should be there. As I was walking towards the exit of my room (which I haven't used in years as it's under construction but still call my room), I heard something move right next to me and left instead of investigating. I didn't know where the crowbar was, so it was the best decision.

They still haven't come downstairs.

Also, my cat has this irritating habit of coming inside, meowing loudly, and being let back outside to repeat the cycle. Being my spontaneously dramatic self, this is what I did instead of letting him out like a normal person:



He'll be wanting in in about 5 minutes. Or now. One of the two.

I was going to say something, but I forgot. I finished another book today. It was good, but now I have one less book to read in my spare time.

I'm probably getting boring right about now. Peace. Fire. Peaceful fires.
I have no idea what I'm talking about.
-Xenon

No comments:

Post a Comment